By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Permitted Uses of our templates:
1. advertising and promotional projects, including those that are electronic or used on the worldwide web, film and video presentations, commercials, electronic catalogues and brochures.
2. films, video, TV, broadcast and theatrical presentations;
3. on-line or electronic productions including web pages, podcasts and videocasts;
non-profit, educational and internal corporate videos.
Not Permitted, Uses of our templates:
1. You MAY NOT give away anything in the project download
2. You MAY NOT place any of our products/tutorials, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind
3. You MAY NOT disclose any order information which includes but is not limited to Order ID, download link, etc.
4. You may NOT display the customization service publicly on your website for the templates purchased from Fantazo.com . You MAY offer this service to your clients via email. The only reason for this usage limitation is that we are also offering customization services for our templates. You need to respect this.
Exceptions for Permitted Uses of our templates:
1. Use the file again for creating a video for a client you can use only one time. Otherwise you’ll have to pay to use the file again. We have a “pay per use” policy . You may apply for special rate if you want to use the file over and over again. You will pay a discounted rate. (30% off) Just contact us.
2. You can reuse the template from Fantazo.com to create multiple videos but ONLY for yourself or for your company. For example a weekly/monthly TV show.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSING INFORMATION
Licensee may use the Fantazo.com Files on a server, image library or network configuration to be viewed by Licensee provided that no more than 100 employees (including part-time and freelance employees or agents) of Licensee can access the Fantazo.com Files. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell or sublicense the Fantazo.com Files to another person, company or other entity. Anything you produce using the Fantazo.com Files must be for your own use, or for the use of your employer, client or customer, who must be the end-user of your work. Please contact Fantazo.com for a multi-seat site license if you need to use the Fantazo.com over a network for multiple users.
The Fantazo.com Files may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a film feature, video, broadcast, multimedia, advertisement, live performance, Internet, presentation, or print project. However, the Fantazo.com Files in whole or in part, and any derivative work thereof may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced, distributed or displayed as templates, stand-alone backgrounds, stock elements or effects imagery elements, made available as downloadable files or included in any other clip media/stock product, library, collection, or set of clips for distribution or resale. These terms apply even if the Fantazo.com Files have been significantly altered.
These after effects templates may be used for all types of presentations. But you may not put them on a diskette, CD, web site or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale. You can not give them away or post them on websites for download. If you do, legal action may be taken against you. You can not change the template and then resell the template on your own site. You can not change the template then give it away or post it on a website to be downloaded.
Fantazo.com Templates are offered “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Fantazo.com will not be liable for any damage or loss of data whatsoever due to downloading or using a template. In no event shall Fantazo.com be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the templates and/or information from Fantazo.com.
Fantazo.com reserves the right to change and/or modify these terms with no prior notice. Understand this is a legally binding contract, and violation will have consequences where this document may be used against you.